How do I update my address?

You can update your personal and professional contact information in one of two ways:

  1. Log in to the CUSSW Alumni Directory within the University-wide Alumni Directory. If you already know your UNI and your PIN, you can sign in now and update your directory listing. If not, please go to the Help with Your UNI page (on the Columbia Alumni Association’s site) first.
  2. Call us at 212-851-2372.
Disable collapsible? : 
Hide title?: 
Outdent content?: