Spring 2016 registration through Student Services Online (SSOL) begins:
- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3RD & FRIDAY DECEMBER 4TH for graduating Management Fellows Program students.
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 7TH for second-year students (in T6020 Field Education), those graduating in 2016, and PhD students.
- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8TH for first-year students, Extended and Reduced Residency students NOT in T6020 Field Education, and 5-Term International students.
The initial registration add/drop period will end on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11TH.
The term’s final add/drop period will be held from MONDAY, JANUARY 11TH to FRIDAY, JANUARY 29TH.
As you prepare for registration:
- Please consult with your advisor about academic plans and degree requirements.
- Be sure to check SSOL for your opening registration appointment period.
- Carefully review the information and resources below. NOTE: The registration system will only be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (closed on weekends and holidays) during the add/drop periods.
- Log into CourseWorks. Click on "Viewable Courses" in the top right-hand corner.
- In the drop-down menu next to "School Name", select "School of Social Work", and click the "Submit" button.
- In the list of all open courses that appears, click on the course number to see the course site.
*The Course Directory is subject to change until the first day of classes.